FOR STUDENTS ENTERING GRADE K-2
* Labs run from 9am-11am or 1pm-3pm
* Small group setting, 8 students per week
* Students share and discuss their work
* Gallery shows in the BDL window
* Students build + keep a portfolio of their work
* See pricing at the bottom of the page DRAWING STUDIO
August 21-August 25 : 9am-11am
Drawing Studio is designed for students that love the act of drawing, as well as the drawing tools and materials that go with it. In this class, we will work with a variety of drawing pens, pencils, markers, and inks. Students will also draw on different surfaces, from bristol to boards, to create their original pieces.
EACH STUDIO IS 5 classes
JULY 5 WEEK IS 3 classes
Discounts on multiple weeks - $10 per additional studio per child Refund policy: Tuition is refundable only if registration is cancelled before APRIL 1, 2017 (minus $50 non-refundable processing fee for each studio cancelled).
Make-up policy: Due to the nature of our courses and small class size, there are NO MAKE-UPS in Summer Lab classes.
Class cancellation policy: In the event Brooklyn Design Lab cancels your registered class, you will be notified as soon as possible and refunded.