CLASSES FOR PREK-KINDERGARTEN
* Small group setting of 8 students
* Hands-on exploration of the design process
* Gallery shows in the BDL window
* Students build + keep a portfolio of their work
* Final exhibition--family and friends welcome! The 2017-2018 school year will be our last full year of Brooklyn Design Lab. PAINTING STUDIO
[students must turn 4 in 2017 : Drop-off class]
During Painting Studio, we delve into painting techniques and experiment with tools and materials of our own creation. Students will mix up their own special paints as well as paint on a variety of surfaces. We will explore different ways of applying paint using traditional and non-traditional tools to create portraits, creatures, and abstract pieces.
8 classes : $240 + $25 materials fee (includes sketchbook and portfolio)
MONDAYS : 3:30pm-5:00pm
Refund policy: Refunds will only be given up to two weeks before the first day of class. A processing fee of $25 will be deducted from all refunds. Registration payment cannot be applied to future classes.
Make-up policy: Students in classes for 18m-4 year olds can attend one make-up class per session. You must make arrangements ahead of time.
Due to the nature of our courses and small class size, there are NO MAKE-UPS in classes and workshops for grades K-6.
Class cancellation policy: In the event Brooklyn Design Lab cancels your registered class, you will be notified as soon as possible and refunded.