CLASSES FOR PREK-KINDERGARTEN
* Small group setting of 8 students
* Hands-on exploration of the design process
* Gallery shows in the BDL window
* Students build + keep a portfolio of their work
* Final exhibition--family and friends welcome! The 2017-2018 school year will be our last full year of Brooklyn Design Lab. CLAY STUDIO
[students must turn 4 in 2017 : Drop-off class]
Think clay is all the same? In Clay Studio we will work with a variety of clays with different properties, like gray, red and modeling. Students will use their hands and tools to manipulate and alter their material. Projects include free standing sculptures and relief works.
8 classes : $240 + $25 materials fee (includes sketchbook and portfolio)
MONDAYS : 3:30pm-5:00pm
Refund policy: Refunds will only be given up to two weeks before the first day of class. A processing fee of $25 will be deducted from all refunds. Registration payment cannot be applied to future classes.
Make-up policy: Students in classes for 18m-4 year olds can attend one make-up class per session. You must make arrangements ahead of time.
Due to the nature of our courses and small class size, there are NO MAKE-UPS in classes and workshops for grades K-6.
Class cancellation policy: In the event Brooklyn Design Lab cancels your registered class, you will be notified as soon as possible and refunded.