CLASSES FOR PREK-KINDERGARTEN
* Small group setting of 8 students
* Hands-on exploration of the design process
* Gallery shows in the BDL window
* Students build + keep a portfolio of their work
* Final exhibition--family and friends welcome! The 2017-2018 school year will be our last full year of Brooklyn Design Lab.
Join us for Winter 2018. Online registration will begin on January 1 at 9am.
In this studio focused on wood, students will experiment with wood elements to create sculptures, assemblages, and prints. Students will work three dimensionally to build relief and free standing works, as well as use wood as a tool to create two dimensional pieces.
8 classes : $240 + $25 materials fee (includes sketchbook and portfolio)
MONDAYS : 3:30pm-5:00pm
Make-up policy: Students in classes for 18m-4 year olds can attend one make-up class per session. You must make arrangements ahead of time.
Due to the nature of our courses and small class size, there are NO MAKE-UPS in classes and workshops for grades K-6.
Class cancellation policy: In the event Brooklyn Design Lab cancels your registered class, you will be notified as soon as possible and refunded.