CLASSES FOR 18M-2 YEAR OLDS
* Small group setting of 6 students
* Age appropriate materials and projects
* Process is emphasized over product
* Children encouraged to explore and be creative
* Gallery shows in the BDL window Our Spring classes are in session. Join us for the Fall session, online registration begins in August. Below is a sample of our Spring classes. ART ALPHABET
In this class, our youngest students will learn about the alphabet through art making. Students will look at, touch and examine alphabet objects before creating artwork themed with the letter of the day. Each class will warm up with open block exploration.
Young 2's are welcome to take this class.
Spring 2017: A-H
[18m-2 year olds with grown-up]
THURSDAYS : 9am-9:45am
2 SEATS AVAILABLE, PLEASE EMAIL US TO REGISTER
WEDNESDAYS : 10am-10:45am
TUESDAYS : 10am-10:45am
Make-up policy: Students in classes for 18m-4 year olds can attend one make-up class per session. You must make arrangements ahead of time.
Due to the nature of our courses and small class size, there are NO MAKE-UPS in classes and workshops for grades K-6.
Class cancellation policy: In the event Brooklyn Design Lab cancels your registered class, you will be notified as soon as possible and refunded.